- 1 pkg
- tyson thin sliced fresh chicken breast (4 breasts) 17.6 oz pk
- 1 large
- 1/2 c
- 1-1 1/2 c
- bread crumbs
- 1 jar(s)
- regular sized ragu robusto 6 cheese spegetti sauce
- 1 -2 1/2 oz
- sliced pizza pepperoni (more for hotter less for milder)
- onion diced and sauted.
- parmesan cheese
How to Make Chicken Pepperoni
- 1In a bowl beat egg and milk together. Set a side.
In a bowl place bread crumbs.
Dredge chicken breast through the egg/milk mixture and then into the bread crumbs. And put in a frying pan with a little oil and cook till done. set a side.
saute onions in leftover oil in frying pan.
- 2In a oblong baking dish put a small layer of spegetti sauce in bottom.
Add the chicken in a layer across bottom.
- 3Take the sauted onions and add to the jar of spegetti sauce that you just took a little out of and shake to distribute onions.
If you want spicer chicken pepperoni then you would put a layer of pepperoni over chicken. side by side over entire dish. Add the remainder of the sauce and add another layer of pepperoni again over entire dish and top with parmesan cheese
If you want it milder. Add the remainder of the sauce and a layer of pepperoni over entire dish and top with parmesan cheese.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. serve with noodles, garlic bread and a side salad
- 5For crowd size meal
12 chicken planks
2 jars of spegetti sauce
the same spices dounbled
16 oz package kroger Private selection Gemelli
1/2 cup water
In a bag with the 12 pices of chicked planks Pour enough flavored flour to coat chicken and shake.
Spray a 9x12 baking dish with a spray oil and add to it one bottle of spegetti sauce mixed with the seasoning above and 1/2 cup water.
to that add the gemelli and stir well. top with 1/2 slices pizza pepperoni and set aside.
In a foil lined baking sheet place each of the 12 chicken plants in a single layer and top with two slices pepperoni each and bake for 25 minutes or until chicken is done (350).
Lay cooked chicken on top of uncooked pasta and cover with the last bottle of spegetti sauce with the spices in it also.
Top with 1 cup nice grated or slivered parmesan cheese. Coat foil with a little spray and cover well.
At this point you can refridgerate the dish overnight or put in the oven.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. let sit 5 minutes and uncover and serve. Your noodles will be fully cooked and the chicken will break apart easily