Shhh I had never done it before, but wasn't scared (much).
It turned out PERFECT, thanks to the food thermometer and GW's supplies, he had a rest chafing dish, a big rectanglular thing with 2 pans and a chafing warmer below
4 largechicken breasts, boneless and skinless
3/4 citalian dressing
1/2 cwhite wine
1 citalian breadcrumbs
1/2 tspeach salt and pepper
1 tspdried parsley
1 Tbspparmesean cheese
4 ozmozzarlla cheese, 4 slices 1 ounce each
How to Make Chicken Parmesean
- In a large zip lock bag put the chicken, Italian dressing, and wine, seal and refridgerate overnight.
- When ready to cook, make 3 sections: 1 bowl flour. 1 bowl with egg and water wisked together, 1 bowl with breadcrumbs seasoned with salt and pepper, parsley and parmesean cheese.
- Dredge chicken breasts in flour first, then egg wash, then breadcrumbs.
- Fry in oil til golden brown. Put in a preheated 350 degree oven until internal temp is 160 degrees, about 30 to 45 minutes.
- Top with one slice of mozzarella a few minutes before you take out of the oven.
- Serve with cooked spaghetti with marinara sauce