It was a retirement party for a co worker and the whole gang was there.
I all ready had some background in tecnique and it saved me, the chicken parm turned out perfect!
4 largechicken breasts, skinless boneless
1/3 cwhite wine, anything you would actully drink don't use a cooking wine
1/3 citalian dressing, your favorite
1 citalian bread crumbs
2 Tbspgrated parmesean cheese
·salt and pepper to taste
1/4 colive oil
4slices fresh mozarella cheese, thickly sliced
big2 pound, 3 ounce jar marinara sauce, your choice, home made or in a jar
How to Make Chicken Parmesean
- In a zip lock bag place your chicken breasts and marinate in the wine and Italian dressing. leave in marinade for at least 1 hour, I usually do in the AM for supper that night.
- Beat the eggs and water in a shallow bowl, put Italian bread crumbs in a pie plate (doesn't scatter as much),and mix the parmesean cheese in the bread crumbs, salt and pepper to taste.
- Dip the chicken first in egg wash, then roll in crumbs.
- Heat oil in a fry pan, and fry chicken just until nice and browned.
- Finish chicken in a pre heated 350 degree oven until chicken reaches an internal temp of 160 degrees.
- The last 10 minutes of cooking put one sice of mozarella on each piece of chicken, and cook spaghetti.
- Top cooked spaghetti with sauce of your choice, and the Chicken parm with the melted cheese.
- Serve with garlic bread and a tossed green salad