It was a retirement party for a co worker and the whole gang was there.
I all ready had some background in tecnique and it saved me, the chicken parm turned out perfect!
- 4 large
- chicken breasts, skinless boneless
- 1/3 c
- white wine, anything you would actully drink don't use a cooking wine
- 1/3 c
- italian dressing, your favorite
- 2 large
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 c
- italian bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp
- grated parmesean cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 c
- olive oil
- slices fresh mozarella cheese, thickly sliced
- 2 pound, 3 ounce jar marinara sauce, your choice, home made or in a jar
How to Make Chicken Parmesean
- 1In a zip lock bag place your chicken breasts and marinate in the wine and Italian dressing. leave in marinade for at least 1 hour, I usually do in the AM for supper that night.
- 2Beat the eggs and water in a shallow bowl, put Italian bread crumbs in a pie plate (doesn't scatter as much),and mix the parmesean cheese in the bread crumbs, salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Dip the chicken first in egg wash, then roll in crumbs.
- 4Heat oil in a fry pan, and fry chicken just until nice and browned.
- 5Finish chicken in a pre heated 350 degree oven until chicken reaches an internal temp of 160 degrees.
- 6The last 10 minutes of cooking put one sice of mozarella on each piece of chicken, and cook spaghetti.
- 7Top cooked spaghetti with sauce of your choice, and the Chicken parm with the melted cheese.
- 8Serve with garlic bread and a tossed green salad