Chicken Parmesan and Four Cheese Tortellini
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 4 large
- chicken breast
- 1 bag(s)
- reg. chicken shake-n-bake
- 1 bottle
- marinara sauce
- 1 pkg
- four cheese tortellini
- 1 c
- shredded parmesan
How to Make Chicken Parmesan and Four Cheese Tortellini
- 1Prepare chicken breasts according to shake-n-bake directions.
- 2Prepare a pkg of tortellini per package directions.
- 3Heat marinara sauce as directed on package instructions.
- 4When chicken breasts are done baking, allow to rest for five minutes. Complete the tortellini and drain. Make sure the marinara sauce is heated through.
- 5After the chicken has rested, slice each breast into 1/2" portions. Place finished tortellini on plate. Add desired amount of sliced chicken, then spoon on the marinara. At last, add parmesan cheese to flavor. Serve with salad or other side dish.