Chicken (or turkey) Spinach Loaf
- 1 pkg
- (9oz vegetable soup mix
- 1 c
- boiling water
- 1 pkg
- (10oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 c
- bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp
- ground pepper
- egg whites
- 1 1/2 lb
- skinless ground chicken or turkey
- * season your meat with garlic and onion powder
How to Make Chicken (or turkey) Spinach Loaf
- 1Place the oven rack in center of your oven and preheat to 350.
- 2Combine the soup mix with the boiling water in a large bowl. Let it stand for 15 minutes. Next, add in the spinach, bread crumbs, pepper and egg whites in the bowl. Add the ground meat and mix well. Place in a sprayed 1/12 qt shallow baking dish and form into an 8x5 loaf.
- 3Bake until an instant read thermometer reads 165 degrees or more. (About 1 1/4- 1 1/2 hrs) Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.