★★★★★ 2 votes5
2chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, cubed
3 cfrozen green beans
4 mediumpotatoes, cut up
32 ozchicken broth
·salt and pepper
1serving bisquick dumplings (same yellow box your mamma used for pancakes and biscuits)
How to Make Chicken n' Dumplins
- Prepare crock pot on high heat
- Combine all ingredients besides 1 cup of the water,the flour, and Bisquick dumpling mix..
- Cook on high heat in the crock pot stirring occasionally.
- After 4 hours, put the 1 cup water and the flour in a shaker and shake until mixed well, add to the crock pot.
- Cook and additional 3 hours. With one hour left to cook, prepare dumplings as stated on Bisquick box, I suggest making them smaller then the box recommends. Add dumplings to crock pot.
- Cook additional hour while adding more slat and pepper to taste.