★★★★★ 2 votes5
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, cubed
- carrots, chopped
- 3 c
- frozen green beans
- 4 medium
- potatoes, cut up
- 32 oz
- chicken broth
- salt and pepper
- 3 c
- 3/4 c
- serving bisquick dumplings (same yellow box your mamma used for pancakes and biscuits)
How to Make Chicken n' Dumplins
- 1Prepare crock pot on high heat
- 2Combine all ingredients besides 1 cup of the water,the flour, and Bisquick dumpling mix..
- 3Cook on high heat in the crock pot stirring occasionally.
- 4After 4 hours, put the 1 cup water and the flour in a shaker and shake until mixed well, add to the crock pot.
- 5Cook and additional 3 hours. With one hour left to cook, prepare dumplings as stated on Bisquick box, I suggest making them smaller then the box recommends. Add dumplings to crock pot.
- 6Cook additional hour while adding more slat and pepper to taste.