Chicken Mexicali-Slow Cooker
6boneless chicken breasts
1 can(s)tomato soup
1 boxspanish rice with seasoning (i use goya)
1 cfrozen corn
1 can(s)white beans
1 can(s)green chiles
2-3 Tbsptaco seasoning
3 cwater (the amount you need for the rice plus one cup)
2 cmexican blend shredded cheese
How to Make Chicken Mexicali-Slow Cooker
- Into a large crock pot put the canned tomato soup and water, stir well to combine.
- Mix in the salsa, taco mix, rice and corn. Stir well to combine.
- Add chicken breasts and push down to cover with liquid.
- Spread the beans over the top and depress slightly with the back of a spoon so they are also covered.
- If the chicken breasts are frozen cook 4 hours on high then 2 on low. If you have a probe stick it into one of the chicken breasts and cook until 165. If the chicken breasts are defrosted cook on high 4 hours or low 6 hours but never on warm.
- When done spread Cheese over the top replace lid and wait 10 minutes until cheese has melted.
- If you want low cal,low fat skip the cheese and top with fresh diced tomatoes, onions and cilantro.
- Serve with Avacado slices and fresh salsa on the side and a tall bottle of Corona.