★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 6 oz
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 1/4 c
- green onions, chopped
- 1 pkg
- chicken bouillon supplement
- "i cab't believe it's not butter" spray
- 2 tsp
- canola oil
How to Make Chicken Kiev
- 1Pound chicken with tenderizer between wax paper. Spray butter on chicken, then cover middle with green onions. Roll up breast and secure with toothpick.
- 2Beat egg with a tablespoon of water. Roll chicken in egg mixture then coat with bouillon supplement.
- 3Brown chicken in canola oil on all sides. Place in a pan and bake at 350 for about 30 minutes.