CHICKEN IN HERBED CREAM SAUCE
Recipe & Photo: campbellskitchen.com
- boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 tsp
- lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- shallots, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- 2 pkg
- swanson flavor boost concentrated chicken broth
- 1/4 c
- light cream
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- chopped fresh tarragon, parsley, rosemary or thyme leaves
How to Make CHICKEN IN HERBED CREAM SAUCE
- 1Season the chicken with the lemon pepper seasoning.
- 2Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for about 10 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove the chicken from the skillet; cover and keep warm.
- 3Add the shallots and garlic to the skillet and cook until the shallots are tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in the concentrated broth, light cream, water and tarragon.
- 4Return chicken to the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook an additional 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.