5 lbbox chicken thighs- deboned and cut in chunks
2 ccarrots, cut chop suey style
2 cgobo, cut the same way
1 largeor 2 medium round onions
1 largecan bamboo shoots, slied thin
1 pkgdry mushrooms-soaked and cut in strips
1bundle long rice-soaked in hot water and cut into 4ths
2stalks green onion cut in 1 1/2 inches
1 bunchwatercress , rinsed thoroughly, cut in 3inch
1 craw sugar
How to Make Chicken Hekka
- Fry chicken in 2 tablespoon margarine. Remove all fat.
- Add bamboo, gobo,and mushroom. Cook about 7 minutes.
- Add shoyu and sugar. Bring to boil. Add carrots,round onions,long rice and cook till done
- Add green onions. Before serving add watercress.
- Note: ingredients may be substituted or changed: tofu,pork.