Camilles Chicken Francese
Made the chicken tonight. My husband gave it a "10". It was yummy!!!
Recipe: Camilles Chicken Francese
- 1 lb
- boneless chicken cutlets
- 1/2 c
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 large
- 1/4 c
- extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp
- butter, divided
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/2 c
- white wine (i use pinot grigio or chardonnay)
- 1 c
- chicken stock
- juice of 1 lemon
- flat leaf parsley, chopped
How to Make Camilles Chicken Francese
- 1Layer chicken cutlets on a work surface and place a piece of plastic wrap over them. Pound cutlets thin, and cut into medallion size pieces.
In shallow dish, whisk bisquick, salt and pepper.
Beat the eggs in another shallow dish.
Dredge the chicken medallions through the bisquick, and then dip in the egg.
- 3Add 2 additional tablespoons of butter, and the flour, to the drippings in the pan and mix well for a few moments. Add the wine, broth, and lemon juice, and simmer for 5-10 minutes on low heat.
Season with more salt and pepper. Return chicken to pan, and cook in the sauce for 2-3 minutes longer. Serve with lemon slices, and garnish with parsley.