THIS WAS MY BROTHER-IN-LAWS FAVORITE, HE ALWAYS CAME BACK FOR SECONDS.
I PREFER TARRAGON OVER OREGANO. YOU WILL NEVER KNOW YOU ARE USING STEWED TOMATOES AS IT COOKS DOWN.
MY FAVORITE PASTA DISH FOR OVER 40 YEARS.
prep time20 Min
cook time35 Min
chicken breast, cut in small bite size pieces
14 oz. stewed tomatoes
8 oz. tomato sauce
8 oz. mushrooms
dried tarragon, crushed
basil, dried - crushed
marjoram, dried - crushed
fettuccine pasta, cooked according to package
How To Make
1. Saute the chicken in the olive oil, then adding the onion.
2. Now add your garlic and herbs, stir and saute for about 2 minutes
3. Add the remaining ingredients EXCEPT the pasta.
4. Cover and simmer 25-40 minutes, until the chicken is cooked.
5. Serve over hot cooked pasta.
Crushing the herbs in the palm of your hand while adding them brings out their flavor more.
As with any pasta dish, it tastes better the next day.
Last Step: Don't forget to share!
Make all your friends drool by posting a picture of your finished recipe on your favorite social
network. And don't forget to tag Just A Pinch and include #justapinchrecipes so we can see it too!