Chicken Fajitas Stuffed Red Peppers
Sorry the pic is crocked... just couldn't get it right today LOL
How to Make Chicken Fajitas Stuffed Red Peppers
- Cook Chicken Fajitas package as directed on stove-top in non-stick frying pan for 11 minutes uncovered
- Clean and Cut peppers and leave tops off while fajitas are stir-frying
- Stuff tomatoes and place in glass dish with aluminum foil wrapped around bottom of peppers to stabilize while cooking.
Add small amt of water to bottom of baking dish
- Pre-heat Oven to 350 degrees and top peppers with shredded mozzeralla cheese ( what I had in refrig .. peppers and cheese)
I chose to use these left overs ( peppers were whole and not cooked) instead of the enclosed tortilla that come with fajitas. Kept in freezer for another occasion.
- Place in oven uncovered for 20 minutes.. remove and let sit 3-5 minutes before serving.
This can be made ahead and just put in the oven 1/2 hr. before dinner :)
ENJOY! Low calorie dinner 480 cal per serving ( 2 peppers per serving) Low sugar and delicious!