- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- the juice and zest of 3 limes
- 1 clove
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped fresh cilantro
- green bell peppers- sliced
- 2 tsp
- fajita seasoning (from packet)
- 2 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- soft flour tortillas
- sour cream (optional)
- shredded cheese (optional)
How to Make Chicken Fajitas
- 1Combine the chicken, lime juice and zest, fajita seasoning, garlic, and cilantro into a big resealable bag and refrigerate for about 3-4 hours at the most.
- 2Over medium-medium high heat, cook chicken in a cast iron or stainless steel pan with a little oil. When cooked through with nice color on both sides, remove from skillet and let rest.
- 3In the same skillet, add onions and peppers. Saute until the veggies cooked but are still a little firm. Add the chicken (sliced) to the veggies and serve on warm tortillas with cheese and sour cream.