★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 x 4-5 oz
- chicken beast filets ( or turkey cutlets)
- 2 Tbsp
- lawrey's chipolte and garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp
- course ground pepper
- 8 Tbsp
- jar salsa ( i perfer with corn and black bean)
- 1/2 c
- shredded cheese
How to Make Chicken Ensanada
- 1Season each filet with the chipotle powder, and pepper.
place in hot grill pan or greased cast iron skillet
over med -high heat, cook each filet for 6 min on one side, turn and cook additional 4 min.
- 2spoon 2 tbsp. of the salsa onto each filet, spreading to cover entire filet.
cook additional 2 min or until Salsa heats and de-liquefies.
plate and sprinkle with shredded cheese
- 3garnish with slices of lime, and serve with tossed salad.