Chicken Enchilada's with Sour Cream Sauce
- chicken tenders
- 7 oz
- can of salsa verde
- 7 oz
- water (just fill salsa verde can)
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 9-inch flour tortillas
- salt and pepper to taste
- crock pot
- 13x9 baking pan
How to Make Chicken Enchilada's with Sour Cream Sauce
- 1In a crock pot add frozen chicken breast, 7oz can of Salsa Verde. Then fill the empty can up with water and add it to the crock pot as well.
- 2Cook over Medium heat for 4 hours.
- 3Take the chicken out and shred with a fork. Make sure you save the liquid it cooked in.
- 4In a bowl add 1 cup sour cream, can of cream of chicken soup, liquid from crockpot that the chicken cooked in, and salt and pepper.
- 5Whisk till lumps are gone and it is well mixed. Once it is well mixed pour half into the 13x9 baking pan, set the rest aside.
- 6Add shredded chicken to top of a flour tortilla, and sprinkle top with cheese.
- 7Roll tight and place seam side down in prepared pan. Repeat this process with all 10 tortillas
- 8Once you have all 10 tortillas in the pan, cover with the rest of the sour cream sauce, cheese and salt and pepper.
- 9Cover with foil and bake on 350 degrees for 35-45 mins.