4skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1 cchicken broth
1/2 clight cream
2 Tbspdijon mustard
CREPES (MAKES 8)
2 Tbspbutter, melted
How to Make Chicken Dijon Crepes
- For Chicken Dijon:
1. In a large skillet, cook the chicken in butter about 20 minutes or until done.
2. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
3. Stir the flour into the drippings.
4. Add the chicken broth and the cream.
5. Stir and cook until thick.
6. Stir in the Dijon mustard.
7. Cut the chicken into bite size pieces and add to the mixture in the skillet. Heat 10 minutes.
- For crepes:
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and the eggs. Gradually add in the milk and water, stirring to combine. Add the salt and butter; beat until smooth.
2. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
3. Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side. Serve hot.
- To assemble:
Spoon some of the chicken Dijon onto a crepe. Roll the crepe and place edge side down on the plate. Spoon a little of the Dijon sauce over the filled crepe. Serve and enjoy.