Chicken Crescent Rolls
How to Make Chicken Crescent Rolls
- Boil and debone the chicken (as a shortcut, you can substitute canned chicken breast in equal proportions).
- Separate crescent rolls and place chicken on the large end of the triangle. Top the chicken with cheese, then roll from the large end to the point.
- Place in buttered 9x13 baking dish (glass works best). Mix chicken broth and soup together and pour AROUND the rolls (not on top).
- Bake at 350 degrees until the rolls are golden brown.
- Serve over rice or with any of your favorite side dish. Makes 8 chicken crescents.