Chicken Crescent Rolls
How to Make Chicken Crescent Rolls
- 1Boil and debone the chicken (as a shortcut, you can substitute canned chicken breast in equal proportions).
- 2Separate crescent rolls and place chicken on the large end of the triangle. Top the chicken with cheese, then roll from the large end to the point.
- 3Place in buttered 9x13 baking dish (glass works best). Mix chicken broth and soup together and pour AROUND the rolls (not on top).
- 4Bake at 350 degrees until the rolls are golden brown.
- 5Serve over rice or with any of your favorite side dish. Makes 8 chicken crescents.