★★★★★ 1 vote5
- skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- ground black pepper
- 6 slice
- swiss cheese
- 4 slice
- cooked ham
- 1/2 c
- seasoned bread crumbs
How to Make Chicken Cordon Bleu
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Coat a 7x11 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle ¼ cup bread crumbs on bottom of baking dish.
- 2Pound chicken breasts to ¼ inch thickness.
- 3Sprinkle each chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. Place 1 cheese slice and 1 ham slice on top of each breast.
- 4Roll up each breast and secure with a toothpick. Place in baking dish and sprinkle chicken evenly with bread crumbs.
- 5Bake for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Remove from oven and remove toothpicks. Place ½ cheese slice on top of each breast. Return to oven for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese has melted. Serve immediately.