★★★★★ 1 vote5
4skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1/8 tspground black pepper
6 sliceswiss cheese
4 slicecooked ham
1/2 cseasoned bread crumbs
How to Make Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Coat a 7x11 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle ¼ cup bread crumbs on bottom of baking dish.
- Pound chicken breasts to ¼ inch thickness.
- Sprinkle each chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. Place 1 cheese slice and 1 ham slice on top of each breast.
- Roll up each breast and secure with a toothpick. Place in baking dish and sprinkle chicken evenly with bread crumbs.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Remove from oven and remove toothpicks. Place ½ cheese slice on top of each breast. Return to oven for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese has melted. Serve immediately.