- 12 oz
- chicken in bite size pieces
- 2 can(s)
- white kidney beans rinsed & drained
- 1 3/4 c
- mild or medium hot green salsa
- 1/4 c
- chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 c
- 1 c
- cherry tomatoes cut in qtrs
How to Make Chicken Chili with Green Salsa
- 1Heat skillet 'til fairly hot. Cook chicken for 2 or 3 minutes until cooked through, stirring all the time.
- 2Add the rest of the ingredients except tomatoes & cook 5 minutes longer, stirring as needed.
- 3Serve & top with tomatoes.
Bonus: With only one skillet, cleanup is a snap.