CHICKEN & CAULIFLOWER ROAST
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless - or - 4 chicken thighs
- head cauliflower cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1 pt
- cherry tomatoes
- 1 1/2 tsp
- olive oil
- 2 tsp
- italian seasoning
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- pine nuts
How to Make CHICKEN & CAULIFLOWER ROAST
- 1In a large bowl, combine all ingredients until thoroughly mixed.
- 2Place mixture in a rimmed baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- 3Bake in a preheated 425-degree oven for about 40 minutes or until chicken is nicely browned.
- 4Top with 2T pine nuts and a pinch of fresh parsley.