Chicken Casserole recipe using Philadelphia Sauce
- 1 pkg
- philadelphia garlic herb cream cheese sauce
- yellow squash sliced
- zucchini squash sliced
- cup uncooked arborio rice
- diced yellow onion
- tablespoon minced garlic ( we like garlic )
- chicken breasts, sauteed and diced
How to Make Chicken Casserole recipe using Philadelphia Sauce
- 1Start by cooking arborio rice as directed on package. I used chicken broth instead of water. It takes 30 minutes or so of constant stirring, but is SO worth the effort.
- 2Saute onion in olive oil, add chicken ( i cook mine in the skillet, then dice it cuz I hate touching raw chiken ).
- 3Add garlic, squash, Philadelphia cream cheese sauce, and rice. Cook until squash is done. Life is good.