1 carborio rice
1 boxchicken stock
2 can(s)swanson white chicken (large)
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 pkgfrozen mixed vegetables
1 pinchsalt and pepper
How to Make Chicken casserole in a Pot
- Invite friends to dinner--start searching for something to serve.
- Realize you don't have any frozen vegetables--send husband to grocery store to get some
- Melt butter until it's brown, add risotto and start stirring in chicken stock a little bit at a time.
- When risotto is almost ready, add two large cans of white chicken meat--if you had chicken for dinner earlier in the week, use leftovers.
- Add cream of mushroom soup--add some chicken stock to the can to get all the soup out of the can
- Add frozen mixed vegetables--kiss husband for being such a good sport.