- 1 c
- pitted black olives
- skinless, bone-in chicken thighs
- button mushrooms, washed
- 1 jar(s)
- (24oz) chunky vegetable pasta sauce
- optional: serve over hot past and sprinkled with fresh parsley and parmesan cheese
How to Make Chicken Cacciatore
- 1Preheat the oven to 325F.Heat little of the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Brown the chicken on all sides for about 10 minutes. Transfer the chicken to a large baking dish but first spray with cooking spray, add the mushroom and olives and with sea salt and black pepper.
- 2Pour the pasta sauce over the chicken,cover, and bake for 1 1/2 hours or until the chicken is fork-tender.
- 3With salad and roll you got meal.