Chicken Cabbage Tacos
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- chicken tenders, boneless, skinless
- corn tortillas
- 2 c
- cabbage, shredded
- 1 tsp
- soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 pinch
- red pepper flakes
- vegetable cooking spray
How to Make Chicken Cabbage Tacos
- 1Saute chicken tenders in skillet with cooking spray. I use a chicken spice mixture, but you can use just a little salt & pepper for flavor. Cook until there is no pink.
- 2Spray skillet with cooking spray and add onion and shredded cabbage. Cook to your liking. I like mine to have a little crunch so I cook it for just a few minutes to barely wilt it.
- 3Add red pepper flakes and soy sauce. Stir to incorporate.
- 4Spray same skillet with another touch of cooking spray on low heat and add the 2 corn tortilla's. Cook until they start to puff up then flip and cook for just another minute.
- 5Assemble and enjoy!