This recipe can be doubled. But since it is just one of me; I used the following measurements and had enough for 4 nice-sized servings.
- roasted chicken (store bought), shredded or cut in bite-size pieces
- 1 medium
- onion, chopped
- 1 large
- carrot grated
- celery stalks, chopped
- 1/4 - 1/2 c
- radishes, chopped
- 1/2 lb
- fresh broccoli (cut into small flowerets)
- 2 Tbsp
- finely minced bell pepper (i had red and green, which is what i used)
- 1 tsp
- finely minced jalapeno pepper (optional)
- boiled eggs, chopped
- 4 Tbsp
- mayonnaise or to taste (i use hellmann’s with olive oil mayonnaise)
How to Make CHICKEN-BROCOLLI SALAD
- 1Gather all ingredients; and arrange ingredients in a large bowl in order given.
- 2Mix well and refrigerate until ready to serve.