Chicken Broccoli Soup
1rotisserie chicken carcass w/ about
1 1/2 ccooked chicken left on
1 1/2 cbroccoli flowerettes ( i also peel and slice the stems and add)
1 1/2 cbaby carrots
1 1/2 csliced mushrooms
·chicken broth to cover
1/4 tspeach: basil, thyme, marjoram, rosemary, garlic powder and parsley.
1 tspdried, chopped onion
How to Make Chicken Broccoli Soup
- Place chicken carcass in saucepan; add water to cover.
- Simmer, covered about 1/2 hour.
- Cool and drain, saving cooking liquid. Pick meat from bones and return meat and liquid to pan.
- Add Broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, chicken broth and herbs and seasonings.
- Cover and simmer about 20 minutes until vegetables are tender.
- Adjust herbs to taste.