- cooked and boned chicken. or cheat like me and use a package of chicken breasts.
- 2 c
- minute rice, cooked in chicken broth
- 1/4 c
- 1 can(s)
- celery soup
- 1 Tbsp
- onions, chopped
- 2 pkg
- frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1 c
- grated cheddar cheese
How to Make Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- 1Mix cooked rice, chicken, 1/2 of the can of celery soup, milk and onion. Place in bottom of casserole dish. You can also use a can of sliced water chestnuts in this, it makes a nice addition.
- 2Place the 2 thawed packages of broccoli on top of chicken mixture. Salt and pepper to taste. Pour the other 1/2 of can of soup ontop of mixture and then sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- 3Bake at 375 for 20 minutes. Serve hot.