Chicken Breast Stuffed with Spinach & Cheese
4chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
4 Tbsprondele spread, artichioke & garlic flavor
4 ozbaby spinach, fresh
4 ozitalian cheese, grated
1 Tbspbaron's savoury spice secret holiday turkey & poultry rub (purchased at whole foods market)
1 tspsmoked paprika
1 tspturmeric, ground
2 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
How to Make Chicken Breast Stuffed with Spinach & Cheese
- Brine chicken breast in salt water for at least 30 minutes prior to cooking. Pound chicken breast into a thin layer. Be careful not to tear chicken.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Drizzle chicken with extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle with spice rub.
- Spread one tablespoon of the Rodele spread on the inside of chicken.
- Layer one ounce of baby spinach on top of the spread and sprinkle spinach with one ounce of grated Italian cheese.
- Roll up chicken and close all seams with toothpicks.
- Place chicken seam side down on oven grill pan and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. Sprinkle chicken with pinches of smoked paprika and turmeric.
- Bake 30 minutes. The last 10 minutes turn chicken over and sprinkle with grated Italian cheese and return to oven to finish baking.