1 jar(s)dried beef (it is found in the supermarket by canned fish and chicken.)
4-6 mediumchicken breast halves, skinless & boneless (larger breasts are tougher, and take longer to cook)
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup (10-11 oz.)
1 csour cream
1/2 cchicken broth
1 tspkitchen bouquet sauce
1/4 tspfresh-ground black pepper
·pam vegetable release spray
How to Make Chicken-Beef Supreme
- Spray an 8" X 8" or slightly larger glass/ceramic dish thoroughly with Pam. Wait two minutes, and spray it again. (Makes cleanup easier!)
- Layer the dried beef evenly over the bottom of the pan. Top with the chicken breast halves.
- In a bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, Kitchen bouquet, pepper and chicken broth. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Evenly distribute the sauce over the chicken breasts.
- Top each piece with 1/2 strip of raw bacon.
- Bake in a 325 degree oven for 1 1/2 hours. Let sit 10 minutes before serving over rice.