- 1 jar(s)
- dried beef (it is found in the supermarket by canned fish and chicken.)
- 4-6 medium
- chicken breast halves, skinless & boneless (larger breasts are tougher, and take longer to cook)
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup (10-11 oz.)
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1/2 c
- chicken broth
- 1 tsp
- kitchen bouquet sauce
- 1/4 tsp
- fresh-ground black pepper
- 2-3 slice
- pam vegetable release spray
How to Make Chicken-Beef Supreme
- 1Spray an 8" X 8" or slightly larger glass/ceramic dish thoroughly with Pam. Wait two minutes, and spray it again. (Makes cleanup easier!)
- 2Layer the dried beef evenly over the bottom of the pan. Top with the chicken breast halves.
- 3In a bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, Kitchen bouquet, pepper and chicken broth. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- 4Evenly distribute the sauce over the chicken breasts.
- 5Top each piece with 1/2 strip of raw bacon.
- 6Bake in a 325 degree oven for 1 1/2 hours. Let sit 10 minutes before serving over rice.