Chicken-Bacon Stuffed Pizza Rolls
recipe & photo from: ourbestbites.com
- roll refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 pkg
- hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 2 Tbsp
- parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil or melted butter
- sharp cheddar cheese (as needed)
- mozzarella cheese (as needed)
- 8 slice
- bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 c
- chicken, cooked & shredded
- 3/4 c
- 3/4 c
How to Make Chicken-Bacon Stuffed Pizza Rolls
- 1First take 1 teaspoon of your ranch dressing mix and combine it with 1 1/2 T parmesan cheese. Set aside. Combine the remaining ranch mix with 3/4 C mayo and 3/4 C milk and place in the fridge to chill.
- 2Preheat oven to heat specified on pizza dough package. Usually it’s 400-425 degrees.
- 6Place your rolls in the oven. I’ve noticed baking time really depends on the type of dough I’m using. Whether it’s different brands from the store, or homemade dough, they all take different amounts of time. Set your timer for 10 minutes and check on them after that. They may take up to 15 or 20 to be done. Take them out when they’re lightly golden on top.
Serve them warm with a side of freshly made ranch dressing for dipping.