★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1 pkg
- (family size bag) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 box
- vegetable rotini pasta (8 serving size)
- rotisserie chicken, deboned
- 8 slice
- bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 jar(s)
- homemade ranch dressing (or 1 bottle store bought)
How to Make Chicken, Bacon, & Ranch Pasta Salad
- 1Boil pasta according to package directions, drain and cool. While pasta is cooking, make ranch dressing (if using homemade).
- 2In a large bowl, shred chicken; add vegetables and pasta. Toss to combine.
- 3Add bacon and ranch dressing to bowl and stir until all ingredients are coated with dressing.
- 4Refrigerate until chilled, serve cold.