Chicken Bacon Bombs
4boneless, skinless chicken breast; pounded thin
3 ozcream cheese; softened
1/2 cshredded colby jack cheese
1 tspgarlic powder
1 tspcreole seasoning
2jalapenos, sliced in half lengthwise; seeds removed
·your favorite bbq sauce
How to Make Chicken Bacon Bombs
- After chicken is pounded thin. Mix the cheeses, garlic and creole seasoning in a small bowl.
- place a heaping spoon of cheese mixture into the half jalapeno.
- Place jalapeno at the end of the chicken closest to you and roll to where pepper is tucked inside chicken.
- Wrap the chicken tightly with 2 slices of bacon and place on a baking sheet or in a baking dish and coat with BBQ sauce.
- Bake uncovered @ 350 for 30-35 minutes.