Chicken Bacon Bombs
- boneless, skinless chicken breast; pounded thin
- 3 oz
- cream cheese; softened
- 1/2 c
- shredded colby jack cheese
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1 tsp
- creole seasoning
- jalapenos, sliced in half lengthwise; seeds removed
- 8 slice
- your favorite bbq sauce
How to Make Chicken Bacon Bombs
- 1After chicken is pounded thin. Mix the cheeses, garlic and creole seasoning in a small bowl.
- 2place a heaping spoon of cheese mixture into the half jalapeno.
- 3Place jalapeno at the end of the chicken closest to you and roll to where pepper is tucked inside chicken.
- 4Wrap the chicken tightly with 2 slices of bacon and place on a baking sheet or in a baking dish and coat with BBQ sauce.
- 5Bake uncovered @ 350 for 30-35 minutes.