Chicken, Asiago and Pear Tart
- 1/2 pkg
- puff pastry sheet, thawed
- 1 medium
- red pear, halved, cored and cut into thin slices
- 2 c
- cooked rotisserie chicken ,cut into small strips
- 2 Tbsp
- balsamic vinegar
- 1 c
- shredded asiago cheese (4 oz.)
How to Make Chicken, Asiago and Pear Tart
- 1Heat oven to 400^.
Unfold the pastry sheet on a baking sheet.
- 2Arrange the pear slices on the pastry to within 1/4 inch of the edge. Arrange the chicken over the pears and brush with the vinegar. Sprinkle with the cheese.
- 3Bake for 25 minutes or until the crust is golden brown. Carefully remove the tart from the baking sheet to a wire rack and let cool for 10 before serving.