Chicken And Spinach Salad
Try It You Might Just Like It To.
Just Leave Out The Grapefruit If It Mess With Your Meds. It Is Still a Good Salad.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 12 oz
- chicken tenders
- nonestick cooking spray
- 4 c
- shredded spinach
- 2 c
- washed and torn romaine lettuce
- 8 slice
- thin slices red onion
- 2 Tbsp
- (1/2 oz. ) crumbled blue cheese
- 1 large
- grapefurit,peeled and sectioned
- 1/5 c
- frozen citrus blend concentrate,thawed
- 1/4 c
- prepared fat-free italian salad dressing
How to Make Chicken And Spinach Salad
- 1cut chicken into 2x1/2-inch strips.
- 2spray large nonestick skillet with cooking spray
- 3heat over medium heat until hot.
- 4add; chicken,cook and stir minutes or until no longer pink in center.remove from skillet.
- 5divide spinach,lettuce,onion,cheese,grapefruit and chicken among 4-6 salad plates.
- 6combine citrus blend concentrate and italian dressing in small bowl;drizzle over salads. garnis with assorted greens.if desired.