Chicken and Spinach Quesadillas with Pico de Grllo
2 cchopped seeded tomaotes, divided
1 cchopped green onions, divided
1/2 cfresh cilantro
1 Tbspmince jalapeno pepper *
1 Tbspfresh lime juice
10( 8 inch ) fat- free flour tortillas
1 cpacked chopped stemmed spinach
1 cshredded cooked boneless skinless chicken breast
3/4 cshredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
·non-stick cooking spray
How to Make Chicken and Spinach Quesadillas with Pico de Grllo
- ** Jalapeno peppers can sting and irritate the skin, so wear rubber gloves when handling peppers and Do Not touch your eyes. **
- For Pico de Gallo, mix 1 1/2 cups tomatoes, 3/4 cup green onions, cilantro, jalapeno and lime juice in a medium bowl.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Sprinkle tortilla with water, place in skillet. Cook 20-30 seconds or until hot, turning once. Repete with remaining tortillas.
- Divide remaining 1/2 cup tomatoes, 1/4 cup green onions, spinach and cooked and shredded chicken amoung 5 tortillas, sprinkle with cheese. Top with remaining 5 tortillas.
- Cook quesadillas, (1) one at a time over medium heat for 2 minutes per side or until cheese is melted. Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges and serve with Pico de Gallo.