Chicken and Spinach Pasta/Rice Casserole
- 1/2 c
- light mayonnaise
- 1/2 c
- fat free dairy sour cream
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1 pinch
- black pepper
- 1/3 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 c
- reduced fat, shredded mozzarella
- 2 c
- diced, cooked chicken breast
- 10 oz
- thawed spinach,drained well
- 1 c
- cooked mini pasta or cooked brown rice
How to Make Chicken and Spinach Pasta/Rice Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350^. Spray a 9-inch square baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Combine mayonnaise,sour cream, garlic powder, pepper and cheeses in a medium bowl, set aside.
In another bowl, toss 1/3 of the sauce with the chicken, spinach and pasta or rice and spread in the casserole dish. Pour the rest of the sauce mixture over the chicken,spinach,and pasta.
- 3Bake uncovered 40 minutes or until top is Golden brown. Delicious!!