Chicken and Rice Casserole
Anyway I make it is is always eaten up.
Quick and easy on the table in about 35 minutes.
- 1 1/2 c
- uncooked jasmine rice
- 2 c
- 6 medium
- chicken tenderloins
- 1-2 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- seasoned salt,black pepper and garlic powder to taste
- 1 Tbsp
- dehydrated chopped onions
- 1 pkg
- (2.5 oz.pkg.)crockery gourmet dry chicken seasoning mix for crock pot
- 2 c
- 10 3/4 oz
- can golden mushroom soup,diluted with 1 soup can of water
- 2 c
- frozen peas
How to Make Chicken and Rice Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350^ and spray a glass baking dish with oil. Set aside.
Cook rice and 2 c. water in a rice cooker or large saucepan until rice is cooked tender. Remove from heat and add the onion, dry chicken crockery seasoning mix and 2 cups of water and golden mushroom soup and 1 soup can of water and the peas. Mix all this together and pour into prepared dish.
- 2While rice is in the cooker:
Heat electric skillet to 250^ or large skillet over med-lo heat and add the oil and fry chicken pieces until beginning to brown turn over pieces and sprinkle with the salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste. Flip over the chicken and sprinkle same on other side. Fry until golden brown.