Chicken and Peach Salad Croissant
8 ozchicken, cooked and diced
2 Tbspdiced celery
1 Tbspdiced onion
4 ozpeaches, diced and drained
1 Tbspalmonds, sliced
1 Tbspsour cream
1 Tbspsalad dressing (mayo)
5/8 tspgarlic powder
How to Make Chicken and Peach Salad Croissant
- Combine sour cream, salad dressing, spices, celery and onion.
- Add to chicken and stir well.
- Add almonds, then gently fold in peaches, being careful not to mash them up.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- NOTE: Recipe may be doubled and more, to serve more than one person.