CHICKEN AND EGGPLANT CASSEROLE
I like to serve with penne pasta and salad.
This is a very different type of casserole and be prepared to give out the recipe. Yum!
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- chicken breast pounded flat
- large eggplant, breaded and fried
- 1 can(s)
- tomato sauce or your own
- 2 pkg
- chopped spinach, thawed and drained well
- 1 pkg
- dry pesto - reconstituted according to package
- 1 c
- grated mozzarella
- 1/2 c
- parmesan cheese
How to Make CHICKEN AND EGGPLANT CASSEROLE
- 1Make pesto and add to drained spinach and put on bottom of 13 x 9 pan. Fry chicken breast in butter until lightly browned and lay over spinach. Put next layer with eggplant and then layer of sauce, mozzarella and grated cheese. Bake 350 until done approximately 30 mins.