Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- 1 1/2 lb
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 bunch
- broccoli, fresh
- 1 can(s)
- cheddar cheese soup
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
How to Make Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- 1Preheat your oven at 350. Cut the broccoli from the stem (I like to keep them in long length) and boil in a pot of water for 8-12 minutes til done. You want them to still be firm.
- 2While broccoli is cooking, cut up chicken into bite size pieces and cook in pan over med heat with some olive oil until no longer pink. (salt and pepper to your taste)
- 3Pour both soups and mayonnaise and milk into a sauce pan over med heat, add 1/2 cup of the shredded cheddar cheese and heat till all ingredients are combined and and smooth. You can always use some of the water from the broccoli instead of the milk, if it seems too thick add a little more milk to thin it.
- 4In a baking pan ( 9x13 works well) arrange broccoli on the bottom of the pan. Add the chicken on top of the broccoli, and pour the sauce evenly over the chicken. Sprinkle the remainder of the shredded cheese on top and bake at 350 for 35 minutes or until bubbly. You can pour this over rice or noodles.