Chick A L'Orange
I almost always change a recipe in some way. For this one I only use boneless chicken breasts. But if you like the whole chicken then follow the recipe.
- 3 lb. frying chicken cut up
- spicey mustard
- 1 c
- orange juice, frozen concentrate
- 1/2 c
- brown sugar
- green onions, chopped
How to Make Chick A L'Orange
- 1Preheat oven to 375*. Wash and dry chicken pieces.
- 2Coat chicken with mustard by covering all the parts. Place in glass baking dish. Pour orange juice over the top and bake for 20 minutes. Turn the chicken, baste it with the juices, sprinkle brown sugar on top and return to oven. Baste again in 20 minutes.
- 3Cook for 1 hour total. When nearly done sprinkle onion over the chicken and bake another 5 to 10 minutes.