★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- bonesless, chicken breasts, sliceed into 1inch strips
- 2 tsp
- vegetables / soy oil
- 1 c
- carrots, peeled and slice thin
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- 2 c
- frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 2 Tbsp
- soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp
- ground black pepper
How to Make Chichen and Veggie Stir Fry
- 1In a large pan, heat oil over medium -high heat and add chicken.
- 2Stir chicken in pan and cook until lighted browned.
- 3Add carrots and cook for 2 minutes.
- 4Add garlic, Edamame, soy sauce and pepper.
- 5Continues cooking for about 5 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 F
- 6Serve with brown rice and a strawberry smoothie. Enjoy.