Chesty Chicken Casserole
Jennifer Fowler Hunsucker
3-4chicken breast filets
1 ccelery diced
2 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 can(s)water chestnuts sliced and drained
1 boxstove top stuffing
1/2 cbutter, melted
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Chesty Chicken Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350
- Boil chicken in lightly salted water. Add celery the last 4-5 minutes
- Drain chicken and cut in 1/4 inch pieces
- In a bowl mix chicken, celery, mayonnaise, soup and salt and pepper.
- Pour into 9x13 casserole that has been sprayed with Pam.
- In a separate bowl mix stuffing and melted butter. And pour over chicken mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes