Cheesy Chicky Chicken Sub
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
8 slicebacon, uncooked
4 smallchicken breast,boneless & skinless
4cheese slices, cut diagonally in half
1/2 cbarbecue sauce
How to Make Cheesy Chicky Chicken Sub
- First cook bacon in a frying pan over mnedium heat for about 5 mins or until cripy. make sure to turn occasionally.Remove bacon from the frying pan, drain on a paper towel. Then pour off all but about 1 Tbsp. drippings from frying pan.
- Then add the chicken breast to the frying pan & cook for about 5 to 6 mins on each side or until done. Then top with cheese & the cover frying pan. Remove from the heat & let stand for 1 min or until cheese has melted.
- Spread the baguette with the mayo. Fill with the cheesey chicken, bacon,lettuce & tomatoes. Then Serve with the BBQ sauce on the side.
- Special Tip: You can serve some fresh fruit on the side.
- Note: You may use sandwich rolls to substitute for the baguette.