Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
★★★★★ 1 vote5
4boneless chicken breasts
4trinagles of laughing cow cheese, your favorite flavor
·coating of choice (if desired)
·wing sauce (if desired)
How to Make Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Wash and pat dry the four chicken breasts.
- Flatten slightly with meat mallet.
- Spread a Laughing cow cheese triangle (whichever flavor you enjoy most) I like the Chipolte flavor best.
- Roll each breast tightly and place seam side down in lightly greased baking dish.
- Flavor with salt and pepper. Add a coating of bread crumbs, corn flakes or other coating if desired. Add wing sauce after baking if desired for another twist on this recipe.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until juices run clear when pricked with a fork, and enjoy!