Cheap Chicken casserole for two
- fully cooked frozen chicken patties (defrosted)
- 1 bunch
- of asparagus minus the top third (use somewhere else )
- 1 c
- small elbow mac (uncooked)
- 1/4 c
- onion, chopped
- 1 clove
- garlic, diced
- 2/3 c
- mozerella cheese
How to Make Cheap Chicken casserole for two
- 1Take the asparagus and chop off the top third to use another night or as a side. Then with the bottom part start from the top and cut them in 2/3's of an inch pieces until the knife hits the stringy part and discard the rest. Continue with the rest of them. Place in a small sauce pan and Turn on high until it boils and turn off heat and let sit 15 minutes while doing the rest of the stuff
- 2Cook noodles drain, add pesto sauce stirring well and set aside.
- 3Cut each chicken patty into bite sized chunks.I did 4 slices and cut them into thirds, making 12 bite sized pieces each, 24 in all. Cook chicken in a pan by it's self and fry until nicely crispy. set on simmer while doing the rest. Turning as needed.
- 4Chop onions and garlic and place in a sauce pan in a saucepan and cook on medium until onions are cooked.