Camping Foil Packets
1 lbbeef, chicken or pork
2 tspgrill seasoning blend (mrs. dash has good ones)
1/2 cfor beef store bought beef marinade
1/2 cfor chicken or pork any salad dressing of your choice (ranch, italian, or flavored vinaigrette)
1 mediumbell pepper
3-4 mediumred or russet potatoes
·heavy duty foil
·nonstick cooking spray
How to Make Camping Foil Packets
- Build your campfire creating a 2 inch coal bed to cook on. Or fire up your BBQ Grill
- In the baggie add 1 lb sliced beef/pork/poultry sprinkle with 1 1/2tsp. seasoning blend of your choice (Mrs. Dash has good ones) add 1/2 C store bought marinade or salad dressing.
- Let the meat marinate in your cooler 20-60 minutes.
- Meanwhile cut veggies into 1 inch pieces(uniform pieces will allow for all the veggies to be done at the same time)
- Tear 4 small (12x18) foil pieces or 1 large (24x18) larger piece spray dull side with nonstick spray, put meat and veggies onto foil, fold foil leaving room for steam.
- Place onto coals or in grill cook small packets 20 minutes and larger 30 minutes turning halfway through.