★★★★★ 1 vote5
5 cpepperidge farm cubed herb seasoned stuffing
6 Tbspbutter, melted
1 1/4 cboiling water
4skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1 can(s)campbell's cream of chicken soup
1 mediumtomato sliced
How to Make Campbell's Tomato-Topped Chicken and Stuffing
- Coarsely crush 1 cup of the stuffing. Mix 2 TBS of the butter with the crushed stuffing in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Mix the remaining butter and water in a med bowl. Add stuffing and stir lightly to coat.
- Spoon into a 13x9x2 inch (3 qrt) shallow baking dish. Top with the chicken.
- Stir the soup and milk in a bowl. Pour over the chicken. Top with the tomato. Sprinkle with the reserved stuffing mixture.
- Bake at 400 degree F for 30 mins or until chicken is cooked through.