★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 5 c
- pepperidge farm cubed herb seasoned stuffing
- 6 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1 1/4 c
- boiling water
- skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 can(s)
- campbell's cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 c
- 1 medium
- tomato sliced
How to Make Campbell's Tomato-Topped Chicken and Stuffing
- 1Coarsely crush 1 cup of the stuffing. Mix 2 TBS of the butter with the crushed stuffing in a small bowl. Set aside.
- 2Mix the remaining butter and water in a med bowl. Add stuffing and stir lightly to coat.
- 3Spoon into a 13x9x2 inch (3 qrt) shallow baking dish. Top with the chicken.
- 4Stir the soup and milk in a bowl. Pour over the chicken. Top with the tomato. Sprinkle with the reserved stuffing mixture.
- 5Bake at 400 degree F for 30 mins or until chicken is cooked through.