★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 can(s)
- campbell's cream of chicken with herbs soup
- 3/4 c
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 16 oz bag frozen broccoli cuts,thawed
- 1 1/2 lb
- boneless, skinless, chicken breasts cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 c
- dry bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
How to Make Campbell's Lemon Herb Chicken and Broccoli
- 1Stir the soup, water, lemon juice, broccoli and chicken 1n a 13x9x2 inch (3 qrt) shallow baking dish. cover.
- 2Bake at 375 degree F for 40 mins or until chicken is cooked through. stir.
- 3Mix the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl and sprinkle over chicken mixture. Bake for another 5 mins or until golden brown.